So I have found a few new tips recently and I can’t help but to share them with you! One is an unbelievable makeup tip and one is an unreal recipe!
So i’ll start with the makeup tip seeing as this is a makeup blog, eh?
So, I loved my maybelline gel liner. It was easy to apply, fab pigment, lasted all day and was easy to blend! But about 2 months later it began to dry out. So sad that it did! So I looked around and thought about different ways that I could fix it. AND I found one!
So all you need is a tooth pick and eye drops!
Whatcha gotta do is drop 2-3 drops in the pot and then mix it in with the toothpick. So easy and so quick and it is just as good as new!
AND For my food tip!
Chocolate brownie in a mug is something that I have tried a few times and always ended up being disappointed. HOWEVER, I found a recipe that I just HAVE to share with you guys!
Ingredients (Other than a mug!)
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 8 teaspoons granulated sugar
- dash of salt
- drop of vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons of water
- 8 teaspoons of plain flour
- 4 teaspoons of butter
Now for the instructions:
- Add the butter to your mug and pop it into the microwave until it is melted. Just keep checking this one. Different microwaves will take different lengths of time. Mine personally took about 40 seconds.
- Next add the water and the wee drop of vanilla to the mug and mix it with a spoon.
- Add the salt and stir in the other ingredients one by one until it’s a nice batter. Ensure there are no lumps of dry ingredients in the batter!
- Now it’s microwave time! You put it in for about 60-90 seconds. I put it in for about 70!
- Lastly you remove it carefully and allow it to cool for about a minute and then you enjoy!
I promise that this is amazing and you should definitely try it out! If you do and you enjoy it just as much as I did, please sendus a wee picture of your final outcome! This can be for all you lovely lovely people on Valentines day! Such an indulgent dish!