So I just got tagged by the wonderful Bronagh from Bronaghs Blog. Basically she got tagged by 2 other bloggers to do this tag and the rules are slightly different in both!
So, i’ll follow the rules from only one … Just to make this a bit less complicated!
1) State the name of the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions you were given.
3) List 10 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 5 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
5) Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
10 Random Facts about myself
1. I want to be a primary school teacher when I grow up
2. I bake the best cookies that you will ever taste (If I do say so myself)
3. I forever wish to have long hair and each time I get close to having it, I cut it short?!
4. I can’t walk in heals. At all.
5. The Harry Potter books are my favourite books to read
6. There’s one piece of jewelry that I wear everyday, a necklace. It’s the Ying from Ying & yang. My boyfriend wears the Yang. (Yes how cute and how cheesy)
7. I prefer Victoria sponge to Chocolate cake
8. Nothing makes me happier than having a huge round mug of tea/coffee
9. My eyebrows will never match.
10. I looooooove olives & Pickles
Okay, just saying, ‘random facts’ about myself are so difficult to think of!
So, my questions are:
1) What is one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
Mascara is 100% My makeup essential. My current favourite is Maybelline’s Big Eyes mascara. This is the one beauty product that I can’t live without because it can also be used as a gel eyeliner if you use a liner brush.
2) What are your night in essentials?
Night in essentials? Hmm well if this is about food i’d say I love popcorn and cola, if this is about makeup honestly, if i’m not going out during the day I don’t really wear makeup because I hate having to take it off at night time!
3) If you were stuck on a desert Island, what three items would you bring with you?
Wow i’m smart. I would bring fruit plants, a water purifier & my bed hahaha.
4) What are your make-up bag essentials?
Makeup Revolution’s concealer, Rimmel Match perfection foundation, Natural Collection Blushers, Soap & Glory Solar Powder bronzer, Seventeen Perk & Paint Eyeliner and lastly, a new find of mine, Newlook’s lipstick in deep pink.
5) What made you begin blogging?
Well honestly, I kinda wanted to do youtube videos but was too self-conscious/ scared of people I know seeing them? So, I picked a site that I hadn’t heard of, to talk about beauty things because I love watching/reading what others have to say, so I thought maybe others might want to read what I have to say! 🙂
6) What do you love most about blogging?
Honestly, just knowing that even one person has read what I’ve written and liked it!
7) What is your favorite beauty brand?
sighhhhhhh. I have lots of Maybelline products that I love and I have a few of Soap & Glory products that have never failed me!
8)What is your favourite outfit to wear?
Since about December I have LOVED wearing dresses! Skater dresses with tights are my favourites! 🙂
9) What was your first ever beauty buy?
Clear mascara & Clear Lipgloss from the brand 2true when I was in Birmingham!
10) What is your favourite beauty hack?
A while ago I was really into beauty hacks and I have used them so much daily, so I don’t even see them as ‘hacks’ anymore, if that makes sense? I would use lipsticks as cream blushers, mascaras as eyeliners, eyeshadows as liners etc etc. My favourite hack would be by patting my lipstick dry with a tissue to turn it into a stain. 🙂
So the 5 people I nominate are:
and the questions I have for these wonderful bloggers are:
1. What’s your favourite lipstick?
2. What is your ideal hair? Like long/curly short/straight?
3. Favourite drugstore & high end brand?
4. What made you start blogging?
5. Favourite animal?
6. Do you play any instruments?
7. What’s your favourite meal?
8. What’s your favourite song?
9. What’s your makeup essential?
10. If you could be stuck on an island with 3 people – alive or dead – which would you choose?
So I look forward to reading your facts and answers to my questions! Hope you enjoyed reading! 🙂